Wood Fireplaces Inserts Stoves Ottawa
Replacing old masonry fireplaces with high efficiency wood fireplaces, inserts or stoves can be cost savings on hydro bills specially for Ottawa home owners. Older stoves and fireplaces that were manufactured before 1990 burn inefficiently which waste firewood, pollutes the air and creates dust inside your home. Newer wood burning stoves, fireplaces or inserts can reduce smoke and dust, as well as cut heating expenses. There are many cleaner, energy saving options, ranging from gas to high-tech wood stoves certified by EPA. *Environmental Protection Agency*
Why Replace Old Wood Stoves & Fireplaces?
- Saves money, fuel, time and resources
- 50% more energy efficient.
- Uses 1/3 less wood for the same heat.
- Cuts creosote build-up in chimney’s reducing the risk of fire.
- Produces 70% less particle pollution indoors and out.
- Improved combustion efficiency reduces CO2 emissions.
Browse the models below then drop by our fireplace store, where our expert staff are on hand and delighted to assist you.