Aspen® Non-Catalytic Wood Burning Stove by VERMONT CASTINGS
- Perfect for small areas — The smallest of our non-catalytic wood stoves, the Aspen offers the benefits of a larger stove in a smaller, more compact package.
- Eco-Friendly Design
- Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials, and production processes use renewable energy.
- Radiant Heating
- Great heating results for its size — The I.R.-Coated Ceramic Glass provides warm, radiant heat.
- Top Plate Cooking Surface
- Form and function — Provides a classic look and a convenient place to warm food items like bread.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 600 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr: 18,000
- Combustion Type: Non–Catalytic
- Burn Time: 5 hrs
- Log Size: 16″
- Ash Pan: Pull–out
- Efficiency: 69.5% at 4.3 g/hr
Guides & Literature
- Product Brochure (English)
- Specifications Sheet
- User Manual (English)
- Outside Air Adaptor 1897 Allows your stove to draw air in from outside the house. Beneficial for newer, more heavily insulated homes and required in mobile home installations.
- Gloves 112 Made from durable leather, these gloves are so popular at our foundry, we have now made them available to you. Perfect for loading the stove when itНs already fired up and burning.
- Top Steamer 0000775 (Biscuit), 0000791 (Majolica Brown), 0000784 (Ebony Black), 0000793 (Bordeaux)Available in all our enamel colours, these beautifully cast ornate steamers are designed to return humidity to the room air, creating a more comfortable atmosphere.
- Sturdy Cast Iron Wood Box 930 With fine cast lattice work and ample capacity, itНs the perfect way to store all the wood you need to keep your home warm and toasty.
- Cast Iron Trivet 94 Depicting a traditional Vermont Castings foundry scene, this beautifully cast trivet is ideal as a cooking stand or to add visual interest to your stove installation. Cast in Vermont at our own foundry, this trivet features the same fine craftsmanship as our legendary stoves.
- Thermometer 574 This surface-mount magnetic thermometer is designed to work with all of our stoves. It allows you to make the correct air-intake settings and will tell you when it is time to reload the stove or shut the damper.
- Log Carrier 223 The perfect way to transport logs from your outdoor wood-store to your wood box, the log carrier is made of durable black canvas with double stitched seams and webbing handles.
- Child-Guard Screen 975 Large enough to surround all Vermont Castings stoves, this portable safety screen allows you to have peace of mind that young children will not stray too near the stove.
Aspen® Model Line-Up
|Heating Capacity||Up to 600 sq. ft.|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||18,000|
|Burn Time||5 hours|
|Efficiency||69.50% at 4.3 g/hr|
|Certifications||OMNI, UL / ULC|
Impressive Fireplace Centre is Ottawa’s One-Stop-Shop for all your fireplace needs. Providing over 3,000 sq.ft. of Showroom displaying full line of Gas and Wood Burning Fireplaces, Stoves, Outdoor Fireplaces & BBQs. Visit Our Impressive Showroom on Colonnade Road today.
We take great pride in our friendly service and professional installation to maintain our standards as an accredited business with Better Business Bureau. Nevertheless the fact that we are rated A+ for our professionalism, but with a proven record of over a decade in fireplace installation, you can be sure you are in good hands.