DutchWest Catalytic Wood Burning Stove by Majestic Products
- Convection System
- Efficient heat distribution — By keeping hot air moving, these catalytic stoves are a super-efficient way to heat your room.
- Overfire Airwash
- Clear fire viewing — The stove circulates air across its front glass panel to keep it clear of soot and ash for a clear view of the fire at all times.
- Raised Griddle
- Cook on your stovetop — A dedicated griddle area on top of the stove gives you a new way to cook some of your favorite meals.
- Clean Burning
- Efficient performance — EPA certified emissions as low as 1.1 g/hr make these catalytic stoves some of the cleanest wood burning models available.
- Classic Black
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 2,400 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr
- Burn Time
- 8-12 hrs.
- Ash Pan
- 69.7%-75.9% at 1.1-1.4g/hr
Guides & Literature
Convection Heater Model 2460, 2461, 2462
- Rear Heat Shields 0001057, 0001058, 0001061Available in 3 sizes, these rear heat shields allow you to place your stove closer to a wall or other combustible material.
- Stove Surface Thermometer 574 Provides an easy readout of the temperature of your stove’s surface.
- Warming Shelf 1078 Warming shelves allow you to use your stove to warm gloves, mittens and other items.
- Blower Kits 0000FT1, 0009973 A variety of fan kits are available to improve the performance of your wood-burning stove. Choose from a thermostat with cord or dual-speed convection fan.
DutchWest Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1400||Up to 1600||Up to 2400|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||35,000||40,000||55,000|
|Burn Time||Up to 8 hrs.||Up to 9 hrs.||Up to 12 hrs.|
|Efficiency||69.70% at 1.1||75.90% at 1.4||74.30% at 1.3|
Common features for this family