Encore FlexBurn Wood Burning Stove by VERMONT CASTINGS
FlexBurn™ Combustion System
- VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! More flexibility with two ways to heat — Converts from catalytic to non-catalytic operation in less than one minute!
- Eco-Friendly Design
- Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials, and production processes use renewable energy.
- High Efficiency Operation
- Save money while heating your home — More heat from less wood means savings of up to $300 or more during an average New England winter and up to $1,400 in fuel costs.* *When used in catalytic mode over 5 years.
- Top Load Design
- Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often.
- Easy Maintenance
- VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! Easy to clean and maintain — Easy access to the catalyst and combustion chamber without the use of any tools.
- Thermostatic Air Control
- VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! In Non-Catalytic Mode — Your stove won’t overwork and you’ll enjoy longer, more even burn temperatures in catalytic and (for the first time) in non-catalytic mode!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Guaranteed to last — Vermont Castings boasts the most comprehensive warranty in the industry with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all castings, combustion systems and door glass.
- Hand-Crafted Details
- The traditional beauty of hand-crafted cast iron is our passion. We’re committed to delivering a beautiful product that you can proudly showcase in your home.
- Heating Capacity Up to 1,800 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr 65,000
- Burn Time12 hrs
- Log Size22″
- Ash PanSide–swing
- Efficiency86% at 1.2 g/hr (Catalytic)78% at 1.5 g/hr (Non-Catalytic)
Also available in a larger size.See Defiant® FlexBurn™
Guides & Literature
- Product Brochure (English)
- Product Brochure (French)
- Specifications Sheet
- User Manual (English)
- User Manual (French)
- Warming Shelves 0000200 (Classic Black), 0000205 (Biscuit), 0000208 (Majolica Brown), 0000199 (Bordeaux)Warming Shelves with mitten racks come in handy on cold winter days.
- Heat Shield 3190Clearance-reducing Rear Heat Shield allows for more flexible installation options.
- Spark Screen 127Spark screen for open-door fire viewing lets you sit back and enjoy the beautiful flames.
- Enamel PipeMatching enamel pipe comes in four standard colors.
- Outside Air Adaptor 3185Allows your stove to draw air in from outside the house. Beneficial for newer, more heavily insulated homes and required in mobile home installations.
- Outside Air Termination Kit 3265A termination specifically designed for use with the outside air kit.
- Variable Speed Heat Activated Fan Kit FK26Beneficial for moving more heated air through the room, particularly in large spaces.
- Mobile OSA Kit 336Allows your stove to draw air in from outside the house. Specifically prepared for mobile home installations.
- Gloves 112Made from durable leather, these gloves are so popular at our foundry, we’ve now made them available to you. Perfect for loading the stove when it’s already fired up and burning.
- Cast Iron Stove-Top Steamer 0000775 (Biscuit), 0000791 (Majolica Brown), 0000784 (Ebony Black), 0000793 (Bordeaux)Available in all our enamel colors, these beautifully cast ornate steamers are designed to return humidity to the room air, creating a more comfortable atmosphere.
- Cast Iron Wood Box 930With fine cast lattice work and ample capacity, it’s the perfect way to store all the wood you need to keep your home warm and toasty.
- Cast Iron Trivet 94Depicting a traditional Vermont Castings foundry scene, this beautifully cast trivet is ideal as a cooking stand or to add visual interest to your stove installation. Cast in Vermont at our own foundry, this trivet features the same fine craftsmanship as our legendary stoves.
- Thermometer 574This surface-mount magnetic thermometer is designed to work with all of our stoves. It allows you to make the correct air-intake settings and will tell you when it is time to reload the stove or shut the damper.
- Child-Guard Screen 975Large enough to surround all Vermont Castings stoves, this portable safety screen allows you to have peace of mind that young children will not stray too near the stove.
|Color/Finish||Classic Black||Biscuit||Majolica Brown||Bordeaux|
|Efficiency||86% / 78% at 1.2 g/hr / 1.5 g/hr||86% / 78% at 1.2 g/hr / 1.5 g/hr||86% / 78% at 1.2 g/hr / 1.5 g/hr||86% / 78% at 1.2 g/hr / 1.5 g/hr|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1,800 sq. ft.|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||65,000|
|Burn Time||12 hours|
|Firebox Size||2.3 cu. ft. (50 lb. capacity)|
|Certifications||UL / ULC|
Impressive Fireplace Centre is Ottawa’s One-Stop-Shop for all your fireplace needs. Providing over 3,000 sq.ft. of Showroom displaying full line of Gas and Wood Burning Fireplaces, Stoves, Outdoor Fireplaces & BBQs. Visit Our Impressive Showroom on Colonnade Road today.
We take great pride in our friendly service and professional installation to maintain our standards as an accredited business with Better Business Bureau. Nevertheless the fact that we are rated A+ for our professionalism, but with a proven record of over a decade in fireplace installation, you can be sure you are in good hands.