Hampton® H300 Large Wood Stove
This large Hampton Wood Stove provides high efficiency heat to ensure warmth & comfort even when the power is out. Functional design features include an easy latch door, sealed ash drawer and a cooktop surface. You can load firewood from either the front or side allowing for ease of use.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All Hampton wood stoves are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit.
|Burn Time||up to 8 hrs.|
|Firebox Capacity||1.71 cu. ft.|
|View Area||179 sq. in.|
|Room Size||2000 sq. ft.|
Regular Cast Legs
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Stainless steel cook top surface allows for fast heat transfer
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 8 hours
- Front and side loading doors provide more wood loading access
- EPA Certified, providing an environmentally friendly and clean burn
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
Ottawa impressive Fireplaces centre providing over 3,000 sq.ft. of Showroom displaying full line of Gas and Wood Burning Fireplaces, Stoves, Outdoor Fireplaces & BBQs. Visit Our Impressive Showroom on Colonnade Road today.
We take great pride in our friendly service and professional installation to maintian our standards as an accredited business with Better Business Beauru. Nevertheless the fact that we are rated A+ for our professionalisim, but with a proven record of over a decade in fireplace installation, you can be sure you are in good hands.