Oxford Direct Vent Gas Stove by Majestic Products
- Insta-Flame Ceramic Burner System
- Vibrant, glowing flames — This unique gas burner is powerful enough to bring heat to your room, and its included ember bed and split oak log set make for a realistic fire-viewing experience.
- Ceramic Glass Front
- Spacious viewing area — The open style of the Oxford stove’s front glass panel allows you a clear and unobstructed view of its robust gas flames.
- Up to 28,000 BTUs
- Warmth and comfort — This insert delivers a range of BTUs from 19,000 to 28,000, so you’ll stay nice and warm while efficiently heating the room to help lower heating costs.
- Classic Black
- Direct Vent
- Heating Capacity
- Up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Max BTU/H
- Thermal Efficiency
- Cost to Operate
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Guides & Literature
- Blower Kit FK26Variable speed, heat-activated fan.
- Freestanding Draft Hood Adapter FSDHAGThis hood adapter converts the stove to a B Vent, natural draft system.
- On/Off Remote Controls RCB(E), RCMT, TSMTOn/Off control systems allow you to ignite and turn off your fire remotely, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown.
- Thermostat Remote Controls RCST(E), TSSTThermostat remote systems allow you to input your desired room temperature, and they include safety features such as a child lockout mode and thermo shutdown.
- Full Function Remote Controls RCSIT, RCSITEAFull Function remotes provide thermostat control, plus Total System Control, which allows you to control advanced functions like flame height, blower speed, and more.
Oxford Model Line-Up
Unique features by model number
Common features for this family
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1200|
|Max BTU/H (Natural Gas)||28,000|
|Max BTU/H (LP)||28,000|
|Cost to Operate||$0.30|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas (LP Conversion Kit included)|