6″ Round Ceramic Catalytic Combustor for DutchWest Wood Stoves
These ceramic catalytic combustor for DuctchWest wood stoves with 6″ diameter are made with high-quality materials. Choose the best Vermont Castings catalytic combustor on the market. Approved by the EPA.
For DutchWest wood stoves. Ceramic honeycomb coated with platinum and palladium, elements engineered to maximise catalytic reaction. Features a durable honeycomb that won’t crack or crumble, even at highest operating temperatures.
Strategically placed in the smoke path inside a wood stove, catalytic combustor causes smoke to burn as fuel, creating more heat from less wood. That means a wood stove can be burned slowly, transforming most energy stored in a log to the room as heat, instead of to the outside as air pollution.Steel upgrade available (000C56MA). A worthwhile extra expenditure for better performance.
- Made in the USA
- Measures 6″ diameter x 2″ thick
- For DutchWest models Adirondack, Federal/Airtight, Rocky Mountain, Seneca, and Sequoia
- Made of high-quality materials; approved by the EPA
- Round gasket included and installed.
Ceramic Catalytic Combustor Compatibility:
- 207CL, 209CL Federal Box Stove
- 211CL Dutchwest Rocky Mountain Stove
- 2169, 2170 Dutchwest Seneca Stove – Export
- 2181 Dutchwest Catalytic FA224CCL
- 2183 Dutchwest Catalytic FA264CCL
- 2184 Dutchwest Catalytic FA288CCL
- Dutchwest 2460 Small Catalytic Stove
- Dutchwest 2461 Large Catalytic Stove
- Dutchwest 2462 Extra-Large Catalytic Stove
- Dutchwest Sequioa 2160 Export
- FA224CCL Small Convection Dutchwest Stove (pre90)
- FA264CCL/CCLR Large Convection Dutchwest Stove (pre90)
- FA288CCL Extra Large Convection Dutchwest Stove (pre90)