Regency 910-331/P Replacement Blower Fan
The Regency 910-331/P replacement blower fan package includes only the fan motor. If you never had a blower fan installed in your fireplace, than you need to consider purchasing a complete kit. It is beneficial to have a fan installed as gas fireplaces are designed to vent the heat and gas created in the firebox out of your home. While a moderate amount of this heat is radiated into your home, much of this heat is lost. This is where installing a fireplace blower becomes essential. Installing a fireplace blower allows you to recover otherwise lost heat by helping to distribute the heated air your fireplace produces.
Fireplace fans and blowers are great fireplace accessories that increase fireplace and wood stove efficiency by circulating heated air throughout the rooms in your home. Our fireplace fans and blowers selection includes fans that are designed to increase the hot air that exits the fireplace.
Regency 910-331/P Replacement Blower Fan Compatible Fireplaces:
- U27/U27-1/U27-2/U29/U29-1/U29-2 Freestanding Direct Vent Fireplace
- U28/U28-1/U28-2 Freestanding Gas B-Vent
- U37/U37-1 Freestanding Direct Vent Rear Vent
- U38/U38-1 Gas Freestanding B-Vent
- U38-10 Gas Freestanding B-Vent
- U39/U39-1 Freestanding Direct Vent Fireplace
- and much more (read the list below)