Intrepid II Catalytic Wood Burning Stove by VERMONT CASTINGS
- Flexible installation — With its compact size and optional short legs, this stove fits just about anywhere!
- Eco-Friendly Design
- Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials, and production processes use renewable energy.
- High Efficiency Operation
- Save money while heating your home — More heat from less wood means you’ll save on fuel. Plus, this clean-burning stove is great for the environment, too.
- Thermostatic Air Control
- Load and go — Your stove won’t overwork and you’ll enjoy longer, more even temperatures.
- Top Load Convenience
- Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often. Provides great heat output and safer operation by eliminating the escape of embers while loading.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,200 sq. ft.
- Max BTUs/hr 27,000
- Combustion Type: Catalytic
- Burn Time: 6 hrs
- Log Size: 16″
- Ash Pan: Pull–out
- Efficiency: 81.1% at 2.1 g/hr
Guides & Literature
- Product Brochure (English)
- Product Brochure (French)
- Specifications Sheet
- User Manual (English)
- User Manual (French)
- Warming Shelves 0000098 (Classic Black), 0001376 (Biscuit), 0001373 (Majolica Brown), 0001371 (Bordeaux)Warming Shelves with mitten racks come in handy on cold winter days.
- Rear Heat Shield 172 Clearance-reducing Rear Heat Shield allows for more flexible installation options.
- Spark Screen 136 Spark screen for open-door fire viewing lets you sit back and enjoy the beautiful flames.
- Enamel Pipe Matching enamel pipe comes in four standard colors.
- Outside Air Adaptor 3258 Allows your stove to draw air in from outside the house. Beneficial for newer, more heavily insulated homes and required in mobile home installations.
- Gloves 112 Made from durable leather, these gloves are so popular at our foundry, we have now made them available to you. Perfect for loading the stove when itНs already fired up and burning.
- Cast Iron Stove-Top Steamer 0000775 (Biscuit), 0000791 (Majolica Brown), 0000784 (Ebony Black), 0000793 (Bordeaux)Available in all our enamel colors, these beautifully cast ornate steamers are designed to return humidity to the room air, creating a more comfortable atmosphere.
- Cast Iron Wood Box 930With fine cast lattice work and ample capacity, itНs the perfect way to store all the wood you need to keep your home warm and toasty.
- Cast Iron Trivet 94Depicting a traditional Vermont Castings foundry scene, this beautifully cast trivet is ideal as a cooking stand or to add visual interest to your stove installation. Cast in Vermont at our own foundry, this trivet features the same fine craftsmanship as our legendary stoves.
- Thermometer 574This surface-mount magnetic thermometer is designed to work with all of our stoves. It allows you to make the correct air-intake settings and will tell you when it is time to reload the stove or shut the damper.
- Log Carrier 223The perfect way to transport logs from your outdoor wood-store to your wood box, the log carrier is made of durable black canvas with double stitched seams and webbing handles.
- Child-Guard Screen 975Large enough to surround all Vermont Castings stoves, this portable safety screen allows you to have peace of mind that young children will not stray too near the stove.
Intrepid II® Model Line-Up
|Color/Finish||Classic Black||Biscuit||Majolica Brown||Bordeaux|
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1,200 sq. ft.|
|Max BTU/H (Wood)||27,000|
|Burn Time||6 hours|
|Efficiency||81.10% at 2.1 g/hr|
|Certifications||CSA Design, UL / ULC|
Impressive Climate Control is Ottawa’s premier Fireplace Centre with a One-Stop-Shop for all your fireplace needs. Providing over 3,000 sq.ft. of Showroom displaying full line of Gas and Wood Burning Fireplaces, Stoves, Outdoor Fireplaces & BBQ’s. Visit Our Impressive Showroom on Colonnade Road today.
We take great pride in our friendly service and professional installation to maintain our standards as an accredited business with Better Business Bureau. Nevertheless the fact that we are rated A+ for our professionalism, but with a proven record of over a decade in fireplace installation, you can be sure you are in good hands.