Navien NPE-210S Premium Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heater
- ½” gas pipe capable up to 24’
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency .99EF
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2” venting up to 60’
- Cascading capable
Navien NPE-210S Premium Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heater Features
Ultra Condensing Efficiency
- Navien’s Condensing Technology offers the high efficiency.
- Money and energy savings over tank type water heaters and traditional water heaters.
Two Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers
- Provides longer life expectancy as they are highly resistant to corrosion and erosion compared to copper heat exchangers.
- Reduces minerals deposits.
Low NOx Emissions (≤ 20ppm)
- New metal fiber burner is designed to deliver a consistent air/gas mixture improving combustion efficiency.
- Result in less acid rain and less green house effect.
- Comply with SCAQMD 1146.2 strict NOx emissions standard.
2” PVC, CPVC, Polyprophylene Venting Up To 60’
- 2” venting option allows for a flue to be pulled through the existing vent.
- 3” vents can be used up to 150’ with standard 2” x 3” adapters.
Utilizes Existing 1/2″ Gas Line
- The negative pressure gas valve and fan with dual venturi operation allows for better adaptability to low gas pressure applications.
- Makes it possible for the NPE to be installed ½” gas lines up to 24’.
- NPE models allow for easy convertibility from NG to LP.
Less Water Pressure Drop
- Simple modular for water path minimizes water pressure drop.
- Modular design for water path make maintenance easier and service can be performed easily in the field.
Offers the ultimate hot water experience
NAVIEN’S READY LINK
Multiple units can be connected
in parallel for larger applications.
- Navien’s units have built in controls for multi-unit system allowing easy setting.
- No extra control boards are required, reducing installation costs.
- Easy wiring between units and easy setting of the parent and child for multi-unit system.
- 16 units can be linked as one group and cascade as many groups as you need.
- Cascading allows for added redundancy insuring on-demand hot water in all situations.
- Small and compact wall-hung design allows multi-unit system even in a confined area.
- Used for hotels, schools, hospitals, beauty shops, restaurants, health centers, and more.
Front Panel Command Center
- Displays temperature and water flow rate
- Displays status of cascade operation
- Convertible display from °F to °C
- User Friendly Interface
- Easy setup
Remote Control (Optional)
- Hot water temperature control
- Recirculation timer setting
- Function to set the number of initial activating water heaters for cascade system
- Temperature set-up for cascade system with external tanks.
Data Field NPE-210S Heat Capacity (Input) Natural Gas 19,900-180,000 BTU/h Propane Gas 19,900-180,000 BTU/h Energy Factor NG / LPG (DOE) 0.99/0.99 Flow Rate (DHW) 35⁰F(19⁰C) Temp Rise 10.1 GPM (38 L/m) 45⁰F(25⁰C) Temp Rise 7.8 GPM (30 L/m) 77⁰F(43⁰C) Temp Rise 4.6 GPM (17 L/m) Dimensions 17.3″(W) x 27.4″(H) x 13.2″(D) Weight 75 lbs (34kg) Installation Type Indoor or Outdoor Wall-Hung Venting Type Forced draft direct vent Ignition Electronic Ignition Water Pressure 15-150 PSI Natural Gas Supply Pressure (from source) 3.5″-10.5″ WC Propane Gas Supply Pressure (from source) 8″-13″ WC Natural Gas Manifold Pressure (min to max) -0.04″ WC to -0.36″ WC Propane Gas Manifold Pressure(min to max) -0.02″ WC to -0.66″ WC Minimum Flow Rate 0.5 GPM (1.9 L/m) Connection Sizes Cold Water Inlet 3/4″ NPT Hot Water Outlet 3/4″ NPT Gas Inlet 3/4″ NPT (suitable for use with 1/2″ rigid gas pipe; refer to installation manual for sizing criteria) Power Supply Main Supply 120 V AC, 60Hz Maximum Power Consumption 200 W (max 2A), 350W (max 4A) with external pump connected Materials Casing Cold rolled carbon steel Heat Exchangers primary and secondary heat exchangers: stainless steel Venting Exhaust 2″ or 3″ PVC, CPVC, polypropylene 2″ or 3″ special gas vent type BH (Class II, A/B/C) Intake 2″ or 3″ PVC, CPVC, polypropylene 2″ or 3″ special gas vent type BH (Class II, A/B/C) Vent Clearances 0″ to Combustibles Safety Devices Flame rod, APS, ignition operation detector, water temperature high limit switch, exhaust temperature high limit sensor, power surge fuse